IT'S YOUR PARTY AND YOU'LL STAY IF YOU WANT TO…JOIE DE VIVRE TOASTS BIRTHDAYS WITH A YEAR OF "BIRTHDAY BUCKS"
Guests Who Check In Within 7 Days of Their Special Day Get $100 Off Their Bill
San Francisco (Jan. 6, 2010) – Joie de Vivre is celebrating the joie of birthdays with a yearlong "Birthday Bucks" promotion that gives guests who stay two nights at a Joie de Vivre hotel within seven days of their birthday $100 off their hotel bill. The offer must be booked in advance and is good at all Joie de Vivre hotels. The $100 credit will be deducted from a guest's total bill at check-out, and can be applied to any charges incurred during a stay, from room service to dining at the hotel's adjoining Joie de Vivre restaurant or spa services at the property's spa. At many of our hotels, birthday guests will also receive a personalized surprise from the hotel during their stay.
"Joie de Vivre has very passionate fans who tell us how much they appreciate our experience-driven hotels, restaurants, and spas," said Chip Conley, the company's founder and CEO. "We'd like to show them how much we appreciate them by celebrating their birthdays with a gift they can really use."
Joie de Vivre's Birthday Bucks promotion details are as follows:
* Birthday Bucks can be booked online at www.jdvhotels.com by entering the promo code BUCKS.
* Rate is bookable from Jan. 15, 2010 through Jan. 31, 2011.
* Promotion is good for travel between Feb. 1, 2010 and Jan. 31, 2011.
* Guests who stay two nights or more within seven days of their birthdays will receive $100 off their total bill.
* The $100 credit is applied at checkout to the guest's total hotel bill – including hotel dining and spa services.
* At many of our hotels, birthday guests will receive a personalized birthday surprise from Joie de Vivre during their stay.
* Everyone is eligible for the Birthday Bucks credit, even children under 18 if accompanied by a parent.
* For offer to validate, guest must show proof of age upon check-in. Birthday must be on or within seven days of their stay.
* Blackout dates apply and room rates are subject to availability.
* Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
About Joie de Vivre
San Francisco-based Joie de Vivre (http://www.jdvhotels.com) is a collection of creative lifestyle businesses. Founded in 1987 by Chip Conley, Joie de Vivre manages nearly 40 boutique hotels, more than 20 restaurants and four spas, and is recognized for creating some of the most innovative hospitality services and products and designing one-of-a-kind properties. Joie de Vivre also manages residential projects with hotel-style services and amenities. As California's largest boutique hotel collection, Joie de Vivre Hotels is becoming the hotel brand synonymous with the California travel experience, offering a wide range of unique urban, suburban and waterfront boutique hotels that cater to leisure and business travelers in all market segments. Joie de Vivre hotels are located in San Francisco, Marin County, Silicon Valley, San Francisco East Bay, Big Sur, Sonoma County, Santa Cruz, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, and Venice Beach.