Morrison Living, a member of Compass Group®, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry.? Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email [email protected].Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The Front of House Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager, holds duties related to assisting with day to day operations in Company Clubs and Theater venue. The position entails a need for excellent communication skills; ability to multi-task, strong team leadership and ensures superior food and beverage quality and strong customer service skills.
- Schedules, trains, manages, and develops staff
- Manages budget and inventory
- Trains and supervises alcoholic beverage service
- Assists with catering events tied to shows
- Establishes beverage program and seasonal specials
- Purchases alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Manages culinary program in conjunction with WPC culinary and marketing team
- Maintains a positive working relationship with staff, venue client and production team
- Works with vendors to increase positive cost results
- Works in conjunction with venue house managers regarding attendance and staffing to achieve maximum results
- Oversees financial aspects of first class bar/concession stand operations
- Experience managing others – Strong Communicator and demonstrated by ability to interact successfully with a variety of people
- Excellent computer skills, self-motivation, excellent planning skills and able to make timely and competent decisions
- Ability to keep track of large inventories and budgets
- Ability to work the business hours as the workday usually extends from late afternoon into nights and weekends
- Have a quick grasp on what needs to be done and demonstrates a desire to lead
- Creativity while not overseeing the attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the business as well as has knowledge of the market
- Finance, Loss Prevention, and HR experiences
- Prefer a college degree and management experience, particularly in the beverage industry
- Certification in service training, alcohol service, safe food handling and first aid
- Experience with knowledge of all state and local alcohol laws
- Certified by the National Bar & Restaurant Management Association
- Open to working an events driven schedule
Apply to Morrison Living today!
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: